Patents Patents feed
The Opensource.com Patents article collection examines the intersection between open source and patents, patent troll topics, and patent-related legal issues.
Most popular in Patents
- Is IP another bubble about to burst? A view from another civilization.
- Total victory for open source software in a patent lawsuit
- Abolishing patents: Too soon or too late?
- Should software patents be abolished?
- Closing the software patent loophole: Professor Lemley's new proposal
- Oracle v. Google shows the folly of U.S. software patent law
- Prometheus bound: An important precedent for the next software patent case
- Speaking of software patents
- What to do about the "patent troll" problem
- Search this database for inactive patents that are now in the public domain