Participate on Opensource.com
Opensource.com publishes stories about creating, adopting, and sharing open source solutions. Join the Opensource.com community and learn more about how the open source way is improving technologies, education, business, government, health, law, entertainment, humanitarian efforts, and more.
- Submit a story idea.
- Email us.
- Chat with us in Freenode IRC (#opensource.com) to learn more about our community.
- Find us on Twitter at @opensourceway.
3. Share articles and follow us on social media.
4. Join our community mailing list.
5. Subscribe to our newsletter.
6. Find out how to write for us.
7. Chat with us in IRC (#opensource.com on irc.freenode.net)
Columnists and Community Moderators
Submit an open source-related event to our events calendar.
If you think you have a great open source-related story to tell, experience to share, or advice to offer, visit our Submit your story page. If your article proposals is a good fit, we will walk you through the editorial process to get your article published on Opensource.com.
Editorial Calendar: See our open calls for proposals, upcoming monthly themes, and a list of our columns.
Guides for writers: Learn about our style guide, how to conduct an interview, and more.