OpenShift OpenShift feed
OpenShift is a container application platform from Red Hat. In essence, it's a supported distribution of Kubernetes using Docker containers and DevOps tools for accelerated application development. All source code for for OpenShift Origin, the upstream open source project that powers Red Hat OpenShift, is available under the Apache License (Version 2.0).
Most popular in OpenShift
- Using ownCloud to integrate Dropbox, Google Drive, and more in Gnome
- Cluster computing on the Raspberry Pi with Kubernetes
- Who's using Docker?
- Colorful deployments: An introduction to blue-green, canary, and rolling deployments
- The right fit? 4 open source projects evaluated
- Architecting the future with abstractions and metadata
- Lowering barriers to open source contributions with OpenShift Origin
- Who will build the Government-as-a-Service platform?
- A preview for POSSCON 2013
- It's better to share with functional programming