Opensource.com brought in 623,866 unique visitors who generated 1,033,967 page views in April, our seventh consecutive month with more than 1-million page views. We published 83 articles last month, including a series on programming, OSCON 2017, and OpenStack.
We welcomed 19 new authors, and 63% of our content was contributed by members of the open source community.
Top 10 new articles published in April
- 5 projects for Raspberry Pi at home—by Ben Nuttall
- Top 5 programming languages for DevOps—by Chris Saunders
- Python vs. Ruby: Which is best for web development?—by Tom Radcliffe
- Grok the GIL: How to write fast and thread-safe Python—by A. Jesse
- 12 ways to study a new programming language—by E. Dunham
- Introduction to functional programming—by Fraser Tweedale
- 5 ways to succeed at learning a programming language—by E. Dunham
- A beginner's guide to microblogging on Mastodon—by Seth Kenlon
- Qt versus Wx: How do two of the most popular Python frameworks compare?—by Seth Kenlon
- How to install Asterisk on the Raspberry Pi —by Don Watkins
Would you like to see your name on this list? Send us your story ideas.
See what's coming up the Opensource.com May preview.