Open access Open access feed
Open access refers to the practice of making peer-reviewed scholarly research and literature freely available online to anyone interested in reading it. Read our article collection or our <a href="https://opensource.com/resources/what-open-access">What is open access?</a> resource page to learn more.
Most popular in Open access
- Meet the open access dinosaurs of the year
- 5 open access journals for open source enthusiasts
- Science experts and geeks share their open source projects
- Release early, release often in scientific research
- A scientist calls for open access to research publications
- Open Chemistry project upholds mission of unorganization, The Blue Obelisk
- NC Datapalooza 2013: Why publicly available data is innovative
- Open source and humanities in the digital age
- Open access platform to save the Odia Indian language
- Could California bill mandate open access to research?