Open access refers to the practice of making peer-reviewed scholarly research and literature freely available online to anyone interested in reading it. Read our article collection or our What is open access? resource page to learn more.
Most popular in Open access
- Meet the open access dinosaurs of the year
- 5 open access journals for open source enthusiasts
- NC Datapalooza 2013: Why publicly available data is innovative
- A scientist calls for open access to research publications
- Release early, release often in scientific research
- Science experts and geeks share their open source projects
- Open Chemistry project upholds mission of unorganization, The Blue Obelisk
- Open source and humanities in the digital age
- Could California bill mandate open access to research?
- Open access platform to save the Odia Indian language