Get the highlights in your inbox every week.
2019 Reader's Choice Award: Cast your vote | Opensource.com
2019 Reader's Choice Award: Cast your vote
Celebrate the Opensource.com 9-year anniversary by voting in our community awards.
In 2018, Opensource.com published more than 1,000 articles and welcomed hundreds of writers to our community. This wouldn't be possible without an amazing community of authors, moderators, contributors, readers, and sharers. Join us in celebration of our 9-year anniversary by voting in our 2019 Opensource.com Community Awards.
Voting for our 2019 Reader's Choice Award is open from January 21 - 31 and recognizes some of the community's favorite authors and articles from 2018. The list of nominees was curating from our Top 18 reads of 2018 article.
Voting closed on Thursday, January 31.
2019 Reader's Choice Award nominees
- Linux vs. Unix: What's the difference? by Phil Estes
- 8 open source drone projects by Jason Baker (Red Hat)
- Block ads on your network with Raspberry Pi and pi-hole by Ben Nuttall (Community Moderator)
- How to connect to a remote desktop from Linux by Kedar Vijay Kulkarni (Red Hat)
- How to reset a Windows password with Linux by Archit Modi (Red Hat)
- Top 8 open source AI technologies in machine learning by Dr. Michael J. Garbade
- How to dual-boot Linux and Windows by Jay LaCroix
- How to install software applications on Linux by Seth Kenlon (Red Hat, Community Moderator)
- Analyzing the Linux boot process by Alison Chaiken
- Understanding Linux filesystems: ext4 and beyond by Jim Salter
- Loop better: A deeper look at iteration in Python by Trey Hunner
- 18 Python programming books for beginners and veterans by Jen Wike Huger (Red Hat)