Beat Making Lab assembling development team | Opensource.com
Beat Making Lab assembling development team
Our Beat Making Lab is applying for an Open Art grant, which would allow us to start development on our dream: open source beat making software we are calling PAMOJA, which means oneness or solidarity.
The grant is sponsored by Mozilla and Eyebeam Art & Technology Center and would invest $15,000 towards development of the software. This would help us foster music creation in communities internationally.
We need a developer by Wednesday, October 17th!
- Check out the Open Eye equipment inventory list
- Articulate how you would use it to develop PAMOJA
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: our developer cannot currently be enrolled in a degree-granting academic program.
More about our work:
- Read our article on our trip to Brazil, where the idea to build PAMOJA was born
- Read our article on recent trip to The Congo, connecting musicians to music-making software
- Watch our video of music made and experience in The Congo
- Join our open beats mailing list at www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/openbeats