Join the 85,000 open source advocates who receive our giveaway alerts and article roundups.
Vote for the 2014 Reader's Choice Award
2014 Reader's Choice Award: Cast your vote
Get the newsletter
In 2013, Opensource.com racked up more than 2,100,000 page views and 1,000,000 unique visits. Those numbers are due to a fantastic community of readers and contributors. So, help us celebrate our Article of the Year award by voting!
See all 10 of our best articles from 2013.
These rankings are based on page views.
Voting closes on Tuesday, April 15.
2014 Reader's Choice Award nominees
- How to create an eBook the open source way by Bryan Behrenshausen (Red Hat)
- Open source is brutal: an interview with Google's Chris DiBona by Jodi Biddle (Red Hat)
- A guide to free and open source education by Carolyn Fox (Community Moderator)
- ProjectLibre edges in on Microsoft Project dominance by Jason Hibbets (Red Hat)
- Educational Linux distro provides tech-bundle for kids and educators by Jason Hibbets (Red Hat)
- University course trades textbook for Raspberry Pi by Luis Ibanez (Community Moderator)
- A year of Linux desktop at Westcliff High School by Stu Jarvis
- Afraid someone will steal your idea? by Daniel Solis
- Your visual how-to guide for SELinux policy enforcement by Daniel J. Walsh (Red Hat)
- Open source project management on the rise by Jen Wike (Red Hat)
Cast your vote now.