Community management Community management feed
The success of an open source project is strongly tied to the community that supports and contributes to it. Our community management articles explore common problems, solutions, and tactics to create vital, productive open source communities.
Most popular in Community management
- The Linux kernel community learns how to grow more penguins
- Firing community members
- 10 top-notch community tools
- 7 mistakes you're probably making
- Four types of open source communities
- Community at the speed of light: Best practices for the new era of open source
- 5 community managers give their biggest tip for 2015
- Is the business of FOSS really community software?
- 30 community managers in open source to follow on Twitter
- Node.js: A project for casual contributors