We round up reader favorites from the past week.
SysAdminDay is at the end of July, but we're celebrating sysadmins all month. Check out our growing SysAdmin series:
- A sysadmin's guide to Ansible: How to simplify tasks, by Jonathan Lozada De La Matta
- 8 books for sysadmins, by Jen Wike Huger
- Building tiny container images, by Chris Collins
- The changing role of DBAs in an "as-a-service" world, by Peter Zaitsev
- Confessions of a recovering Perl hacker, by Mike Bursell
- A sysadmin's guide to SELinux: 42 answers to the big questions, by Alex Callejas
- A sysadmin's guide to network management, by Archit Modi
- How an infrastructure team starts using CI/CD, by Matt Micene
- 10 killer tools for the admin in a hurry, by Grant Hamono
- My first sysadmin mistake, by Jim Hall
Opensource.com weekly top 10 (July 16-22)
Slackware and Perl continue holding their own against newer technologies, and other highlights from the past week. Got a story idea? Send us a proposal.
What to read next
Rikki Endsley is the Developer Program managing editor at Red Hat, and a former community architect and editor for Opensource.com.
Comments are closed.